pine bark extract powder OEM for pine bark extract capsule
25 -999 Pieces
1000 -49999 Pieces
≥ 50000 Pieces
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Product name||pine bark extract|
|Place of Origin||CN;SHA|
|Appearance||Brown red Powder|
|Model Number||KL-pine bark extract|
|Shelf Life||24 Months Properly Storage|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Variety||pine bark extract|
|Purity||95% Pure Extract Powder|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 15 x 3 x 3 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 1.2 kg
pharmaceutical intermediates’ R&D, production and sales. We also produce international frontier dietary supplements such as
granulated powder, solid drinks, tea sachets, and tablets etc.
pine bark extract
1. Antioxidants play a key role of repairing and protecting cells in the body. They help protect against
free radicals, which are damaging byproducts of metabolism and exposure to environmental pollutants.
Free radical damage is believed to contribute to aging, as well as too severe conditions including heart
disease and cancer. Common antioxidants are vitamins A, C, E, and the mineral selenium. Researchers
have termed the group of antioxidants found in pine bark extract oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs
for short. OPCs (also referred to as PCOs) are some of the most powerful antioxidants available.
2. Much research has been conducted on OPCs and on pine bark extract. In France, pine bark extract and
OPCs have been rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness, and pine bark extract is a registered drug.
Pine bark extract has been shown to contain a powerful antioxida.
Pine bark extract powder 95% OPCs
Pinus massoniana Lamb
Brown red powder
100% through 80 mesh
2. Preventing and treating a condition known as chronic venous insufficiency
3. Proanthocyanidins (or polyphenols) in Pine bark extract help keep veins and other blood vessels from leaking.
4. Pine bark extract has anti-inflammatory effects or have beneficial effects on circulation.
5. Pine bark extract may reduce the stickiness of platelets, also is found to constrict the blood vessels and increase blood flow.
6. From destroying bacterial invaders and cancer cells to relaying signals in the brain.
7. Pine bark extract affects the production of NO in the white blood cells called macrophages --scavenger cells that spew out NO to destroy invading bacteria, viruses and cancer cells.
2. Pine Bark Extract is used in the nutritional treatment of varicose veins and edema, which is swelling in the body due to fluid retention and leakage of blood vessels.
3. Arthritis and inflammation have also been improved in studies using pine bark extract, as well as the uncomfortable symptoms of PMS and menopause.
4. The OPCs in pine bark extract are recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage, such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
5. Pine bark extract is recommended to improve the health and smoothness of the skin, including damage caused by overexposure to sunlight.
6. Pine bark extract is a supplement used for anti-aging and preventive care as well.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: