Top kaempferol powder kaempferol supplement
25 -999 Pieces
1000 -49999 Pieces
≥ 50000 Pieces
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Product name||kaempferol powder|
|Place of Origin||CN;SHA|
|Model Number||KL-kaempferol powder|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Variety||Kaempferia Galanga Extract|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 15 x 3 x 3 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 1.2 kg
pharmaceutical intermediates’ R&D, production and sales. We also produce international frontier dietary supplements such as
granulated powder, solid drinks, tea sachets, and tablets etc.
Kaempferol is a natural flavonol, a type of flavonoid, that has been isolated from tea, broccoli, Delphinium, Witch-hazel,
grapefruit, brussels sprouts, Kaempferia galanga and other plant sources. The flavonoids kaempferol and quercetin seems to act synergistically in reducing cell proliferation of cancer cells, meaning that the combined treatments with quercetin and kaempferol powder are more effective than the additive effects of each flavonoid.
C.I. 75640; Kaempferol; 3,5,7,4-Tetrahydroxyflavone; 3,5,7-trihydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-4H-chromen-4-one;
Light yellow needle crystal
Fruit of Sophora japonica L.
90%,95%,98% by HPLC
(2) Kaempferol can inhibit the apoptosis induced by H202 in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. The protective effects could be related to their antiocidant activity and its ability to regulate the expression of protein.
(3) Kaempferol is a blocker of voltagegated potassium channels in pyramidal neurons of rat hippocampus. The electrophysiological effects of kaempferol may be one mechanism of its protective effects on rat hippocampal neurons in acutely transient hypoxia.
(4) Kaempferol owe to the strong antioxidant properties, can scavenge superfluous superoxide free radicals in human body, preventing DNA and cells from oxidative damage. It show pharmacological effects in anti-tumour, anti-inflammation and anti-senility, etc.
(5) Kaempferol has the effect of anti-epilepsy, antispasmodic, anthelone, antiulcer, choleretic, diuretic activity and relieving
(2) Studies have also confirmed that kaempferol acts as a chemopreventive agent, which means that it inhibits the formation of cancer cells.Kaempferol induces apoptosis in glioblastoma cells through oxidative stress.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: