Top 151533-22-1 l-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium
· L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium (Levomefolate calcium)
· Product name: L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium
· Synonym(s) :
· L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt
· L-Methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt
· L-Methylfolate, calcium
· Other name:CALCIUML-5-METHYLTETRAHYDROFOLATE; L-5-MTHF-Ca ; (6S)-N-[4-(2-Amino-
· Calciumsalz (1:1); L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, calcium salt; L-Methyltetrahydrofolate,
· calcium salt; L-Methylfolate, calcium; L-5-MTHF-Ca; Calcium levomefolate
· Appearance:Off-White to Pale Yellow Solid
· Melting Point: >300°C
1. Mainly for folic acid antagonists (such as methotrexate, pyrimethamine, benzyl cefalexin and trimethoprim) antidote, it's usually used for prevention of methotrexate dose or overdose treatment caused severe toxic effects.
2. Folic acid treatment of the following diseases, such as inflammatory diarrhea and protein-energy malnutrition (poor nutrition), pregnancy or infancy megaloblastic anemia caused by poor.
3. as adjuvant therapy for colon cancer, rectal cancer.
4. Combined with 5-FU and treatment of digestive tract tumors or other 5-FU-sensitive tumors. High-dose CF used in conjunction with 5-FU (LF), the basic programme is currently the treatment of colon and rectal cancer.
5. For children with leukemia, lymphoma, and osteosarcoma, such as high dose MTX treatment when rescued.
Calcium salt of L-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid which belongs to the group of folate vitamins (Vitamin B9, Folacin).
It is a coenzymated form of folic acid and a more bioavailable alternative in dietary supplements.
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Calcium
White to yellowish powder
IR-spectrum and HPLC retention time comply
with that of the reference standard, calcium positive
Heavy metals (Pb)
Total plate count
Mold & Yeasts
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place.
protect from light,moisture and pest infestation.
Two years when properly stored.