Sophora Japonica Extract 98% Troxerutin Powder
25 -99 Pieces
100 -999 Pieces
≥ 1000 Pieces
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Product name||troxerutin powder|
|Place of Origin||CN;SHA|
|Appearance||Yellowish green crystalline powder|
|Model Number||KL-troxerutin powder|
|Test Method||HPLC UV|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Variety||Sophora Japonica Extract|
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single package size:
- 13 x 15 x 4 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 1 kg
Sophora Japonica Extract 98% Troxerutin Powder Troxerutin also called Venoruton, Vitsmin P, is a derivative of the natural bioflavonoid rutin. It can be found in many plants, and easily extracted from Sophora japonica (Japanese pagoda tree). Troxerutin is best suited for the treatment of the pre-varicose and varicose syndrome, varicose ulcers, trombophlebitis, post-phlebitic conditions, chronic venous deficiency, and hemorrhoids. Troxerutin can also be successfully applied for muscle pain and edemas due to traumatic vein blood-flow disorders and hematomes.
Functions of Troxerutin Powder:
- Troxerutin Powder can anti cancer;
- Troxerutin Powder has function of treatment of prostate cancer;
- Troxerutin Powder can anti-tumor effect on platelet aggregation;
- Troxerutin Powder lower blood pressure;
- Troxerutin Powder treatment of chronic bronchitis;
- Troxerutin Powder a good expectorant, cough effect, and some anti-asthmatic effect.
Applications of Troxerutin Powder:
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field can used for the prevention and treatment of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage.
- Applied in the food field can do antioxidant and pigment.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: