Best Price pterostilbene bulk powder 98% 99%
1.Pterostilbene is found in almonds, various Vaccinium berries, grape leaves and vines and blueberries. While resveratrol is under research for its potential properties from consuming wine and other foods or beverages, pterostilbene is also found in wine although it is not as well researched as its analogue.
2.Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol. In plants, it serves a defensive phytoalexin role. The possible biological effects of pterostilbene are being examined in basic research involving laboratory models of several disorders, including age-related cognitive decline.
|Appearance||White or off-white Powder|
|Latin Name||Vaccinium uliginosum L|
|Grade||Food grade,Medicine grade|
Pterostilbene is a methylated stilbene molecule with structural similarity to resveratrol, the only difference being two methoxy groups on the pterostilbene molecule that replace hydroxy groups on the resveratrol molecule. While most of the actions of the two are comparable, pterostilbene appears to be much more well absorbed following oral ingestion and may be a more potent antioxidant and anticancer molecule.
1. Pterostilbene has the function of anti-cancer.
2. Pterostilbene can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pterostilbene can quench free radical, has antioxidant, and anti-aging effect.
4. Pterostilbene can treat mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Pterostilbene can treat diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
Physical & Chemical
Ethanol & water
NLT 100% Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Conform to standard
Two years when stored properly
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.